Pages

Friday, February 22

Count me in

Things are improving somewhat since Monday.  Deciding that it wasn't just a headache that all the signs of being fuzzy headed and feeling sensitive to noise probably indicated a migraine.  Somehow this made me feel okay about feeling crappy.  So I took Wednesday off work and while I'm still feeling a little stressed, and yesterday I was still a little fuzzy around the edges, it's not as bad as it was.

Clothing for my vacation is packed. 

Work is still crazy but will be ending for a week by the end of the day.

I have ticked off enough on my to-do list to feel somewhat better.

I have actually opened (most) of my email.

Did I mention I'm packed?

So what should I do on Saturday...  No need to pack, can't be bothered to clean up the house.  Haven't bought groceries so there isn't much in the fridge to toss out.

I think I will go shopping.


Let's see, non-work people, walking outside, retail therapy, and the opportunity to take some fabric for trade.  What a great start to a vacation.

The meet up is finishing near The Cameron House, where Corin Raymond is playing from 6-8.  We've hosted Corin both for his solo work and as the Undesirables, I've written about him a couple  of times.  Corin is paying for part of the production of the album Paper Nickles with Canadian Tire money and I have another $1.15 to drop off.  He's only $500 from his goal, it's absolutely crazy how much he has amassed.  I don't know that I'll stay right to 8 (my flight is at 6:15am, I think I'm going to have to get up at 3am) but it's pay what you can and worth what you can afford.

3 comments:

  1. Something tells me you are in Mexico (? I was drinking on the night of the meet-up, so I may have gotten that mixed up), but I wanted to leave you a message saying how great it was to meet you and talk about all the things we have in common. Craftiness brings us together, but we all have so much more to share!

    I'm travelling now too, in Florida, but it's freezing cold! Well, freezing for Florida. It's certainly warmer than Montreal right now, so I guess I shouldn't complain. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to have a two way conversation. I seem to be getting a lot of spam from anonymous users and am turning off the ability to comment that way. I really would like to hear from you so if you do want to add your two cents without an OpenId, email me at seraphinalina at gmail dot com.