Pages

Wednesday, October 12

Pay it Forward


Living in Red has put out a Pay it Forward offer and as much as I suck at mailing things out, I figure that I have a year to do it and I do like surprises in the mail.  My issues with mailing things is getting to the post office more so than the postage cost, so this is open to anyone.


Pay It Forward Blog Game
  1. I  will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and you will not know when it will arrive.

  2. I will have 365 days to get this surprise to you. The catch? To get a goodie from me you must play along too! Share the giving love on your blog by promising to send a handmade goody to the first three people comment on your blog post.

  3. You must therefore have a blog!

  4. After commenting on my post, you have to go post this on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I love to have a two way conversation. I seem to be getting a lot of spam from anonymous users and am turning off the ability to comment that way. I really would like to hear from you so if you do want to add your two cents without an OpenId, email me at seraphinalina at gmail dot com.