1. Lingerie for the bride. The bachelorette is on Saturday so that needs to start tonight. I think I've done more than enough thinking, it's time to get to cutting. I'm hosting the party so time needs to be allocated for house cleaning too. I went to start on this and realized I didn't measure her under bust. Silly me.
- Elan 645 - I've made one up, and I like it, but again, too much fullness to the upper cup to bother with straps. I think with some tweaking it has a lot of potential.
- Kwik Sew 2101 - Oh my this was not designed with my breasts in mind, you can fit a fist between my chest and where the straps meet the upper cup. The one version I made of this fits my MIL well, at some point I'll finish the straps and send it to her.
- Kwik Sew 3166 - well, this is more corset/bustier than bra, but so far I've chickened out. I'll make it eventually, but probably not yet. I need some functional bras before I make Mr Lina happy.
4. Sencha I will make Sencha work. The one that did work fits my work wardrobe well and it's been fun on the weekends too. I'd like to try version 2.
5. Whatever suits my mood. :) I come up with these goals and lists and generally make half of it. Either something else comes up (which reminds me, Halloween is not in that list) or I just don't feel the passion to do what is on the list.