Pages

Wednesday, March 14

I feel like me.

I have been struggling to stay interested, engaged and productive with my Tues/Wed client.  So very much of this is me, absolutely.  But the air here seems stale, I have no windows near by, I don't have many social people around me.  It is quite easy to wait for work to come to me rather than seek it out and with many of the people I do work for/with being a province away, it's not so noticable.

But today...  I want to do things.  It's easy to stay focused (although I suppose writing this at the moment is the opposite of that).  I am kind of excited about being able to help someone with a project this afternoon once I wrap this one up.  I don't feel overwhelmed.

For the moment, I feel like me.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, I love to have a two way conversation. I seem to be getting a lot of spam from anonymous users and am turning off the ability to comment that way. I really would like to hear from you so if you do want to add your two cents without an OpenId, email me at seraphinalina at gmail dot com.