- It's actually Friday, not Tuesday!
- 4 of 7 pills have been taken of Provera
- No hot flashes, no tears, no apathy
- Horrible brain fog.
- Grocery shopping with brain fog is not very efficient or effective.
- I wanted to buy non-paper tape for wrapping up my toe (it still aches with some motions) and Mr. Lina's hand.
- I am sure I looked at cloth tape
- I am sure I priced out that the roll was cheaper than the tape dispenser.
- I bought paper tape.
- It's a long weekend - Victoria Day.
- We have an unofficial early close, if nothing is due, you can leave early.
- Like I should be trusted to get anything done without errors when I can't buy cloth bandages.
- I am 7lbs down from my high weight and feeling rather happy about that.
- The strategy to make better choices is working and one good choice reinforces wanting to make the next good choice.
- My pants fit better, I don't feel bloated, it's good.tr
- I think I felt a small earthquake this morning.
- The Pattern Pyramid has arrived, post and contest to come soon.
- It's almost time to go!
Friday, May 17
Victoria Day List
Provera is making my head rather fuzzy, paragraphs are challenging so let's go for a list...