So, time for a list because I can't organize my thoughts into paragraphs.
- It took 25 minutes to get dressed, my average speed to work today was about 28km/hour (for perspective, school zone speed limits are 40km/hour). Let's say I was not the early bird at work today.
- It is, perhaps, a sign that lunch will not taste very good when peppermint tea did not sit well this morning. It took me half an hour to pick away at my normally delicious coconut chicken curry.
- At one point this morning, my face felt tingly and my arms felt heavy. It didn't last long, but that would be a sign that it's more medication driven than just a bad day.
- The concept of walking to my car to step outside for a lunch break feels like too much effort. I'll just sit here and write this instead.
- Fabricland is literally a 3 minute drive from this office if I time the lights well, but today, that's just too much effort.
- On the bright side, I do not feel like crying. Score one for the team!
- I need a new post on my blog because every time I see that Jem picture the theme song starts going through my head. The theme song title is "Jem - Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous", this gives you a sense of the repetitive nature of the song.
- Great... now it's in my head again. Ooooh Jem, Jem is excitement...
- My brain feels slow. I am getting work done, but the repetitive stuff I usually struggle to focus on because it's boring is going okay. I'm reading blogs, but coming up with a comment is hard. And I want to leave my two cents. It just feels weird when you know that you have thoughts but don't really know what they are. I wish I had a better way to explain this.
- Let's see if ginger Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka (gift from a coworker) works better than peppermint tea.
- Mr. Lina is excited that the lambs have started to arrive at the hobby farm. He took the camera with him to work today and took a few pictures.
|The lump of white/brown on the right are lambs.|
Oh... I have chocolate stashed away here, time to try some choco-therapy.