One is for it being an early close day.
Two is for it being a long weekend.
Three is for my birthday on Sunday.
I'm tired, it's time for a list...
- Ragweed season has firmly hit me.
- My sinuses are somewhat under control but I would like my ears to stop being itchy.
- Oh and that palate itchiness? Yeah, that can go away too.
- A card must be going around my office. I'm at my client site and I'm getting birthday emails from people I'm not friends with outside of work, how do they know?
- I like birthdays.
- Well, maybe not the number associated with it specifically, but that's more of a biological clock thing than a "oh no I'm getting older" thing.
- Really, would I want to not experience any of the years I have? Then why would I wish them away by lying?
- I brought new meaning to labour day weekend for my mom in 1975.
- Isn't it lovely that many of you have a long weekend to celebrate with me?
- I have done good work this week.
- You may have noticed a reduction in commenting on blogs, I blame work.
- And house cleaning.
- I only really clean for company, a lack of house concerts and visitors has lead to a whole lot of clutter over the summer.
- A Manitoban friend will be visiting over the weekend (although staying with someone else).
- I hope I like his new girlfriend.
- Some people have very bad radar when it comes to picking a partner.
- This makes me suspicious and protective if I feel the slightest red flag go off.
- We're going to wineries tomorrow, lunch in Jordan by Cave Springs, probably hit Angel's Gate, maybe Fielding, Flat Rock, perhaps Megalomaniac, Organized Crime...
- Much as I love Chateau des Charmes, Palatine (which we often refer to as Palpatine from Star Wars) and Sunnybrook, I'm kind of suspecting that our money will be spent before we get to Niagara on the Lake.
- And we're all coming back to my house after.
- 2 drivers and roughly 6 very happy adults.
- I think I better stock up on some wine absorbing snacks.
- Is it sad that my plan for an early close day is grocery shopping?
- Whatever, it's not work.
- My body has a sense of humour.
- So one day of spotting (July 27) since the last FET cycle ended in early June.
- Yesterday, my uterus decided it was time to rejoin the land of women.
- Because I just love cramps as a birthday present.
- The happiness I feel for Day 1 ends the minute the cramps start.
- I think they are making up for lost time.
- I should buy some Advil stock.
- I wonder if the Advil folks make Arius, my favourite antihistamine.
- That would double the reason to invest.
- Samantha Martin did a house concert with us last June and is entered in a television contest on CMT "Big in a Small Town"
- She's got a crazy powerful voice (see below), a lovely, bubbly personality, and if you agree with me, you can vote for her on the link above.