- HOTCHA! are coming tomorrow
- Attendance is looking promising, somewhere around 14-16 adults and I think 9 kids
- Even with fewer adults than ideal, it's going to feel like a full house with 9 kids running around.
- No clue what I'm feeding anyone yet. I need to plan out lunch for the 4 of us and snacks for the bigger group and a "just in case we need it" dinner
- Grocery shopping is in order to feed people something other than pickles.
- House cleaning is also required, Mr. Lina gets full credit for cleaning a lot already, I have been a slacker and the kitchen is a mess.
- I finally got to chat with the person with CAS today. First step is attending an information night that is hosted monthly. Mr. Lina will be on a training course during the June session, they don't offer one in July, so... my choices were Wednesday or possibly August.
- August seemed a long ways away, so we're going next week.
- Mother's Day is usually a really hard time for me, I feel a lot of should have-could haves and I hate all the sentimental radio contests and commercials about how wonderful mothers are.
- I'm pretty wonderful and I'm not a mom (not to knock all you moms out there, but in my warped mind, it starts to feel like I can't be wonderful if I am not a mom based on their phrasing).
- Maybe it's being midway through this FET or being too busy to notice it's nearly here, but it's not hurting as much as past years.
- Of course, Sunday isn't here yet so I'm not exactly out of the woods.
- I really should see if my parents are expecting us to see them Sunday. They will be at the house concert and I am planning on sending her home with the fuchsia hanging basket.
- Maybe that's enough.
- My mom used to buy my Nana a fuchsia plant every year, so I always buy her one now. This year is white with a purple interior, it is very tempting to keep it myself.
- Archer is a very funny, very adult content cartoon. Think... Arrested Development (much of the voice work is from that cast) meets Johnny Quest/Venture Brothers (similar art) in a James Bond/Get Smart/Austin Powers type spy world.
- And it's on NetFlix
- And Stephen King, bah, it's his fault I'm drinking so many tasty mochaccinos. Mr Lina didn't come to bed until quite late and I didn't realize what time it was because I was reading. I should not stay up until midnight on Thursdays.
- Just realized I have two Sencha blouses that I have not been wearing since last summer.
- One needs new buttons, the fabric on the covered buttons came off in New Orleans.
- I have a feeling there is a reason I stopped wearing the other one too.
Friday, May 11
Cheers for Friday!
The end of the week is nearly here. I have again been done in by the tasty mochaccinos and feel a little flighty and headachy. I should know the second one is just not as good (physically) as the first. So time for a list...