- 11:21 and today is an early close day, I should be off work at 1
- I need to make maps for my client, it's more than an hour and a half of work I think
- I may not be leaving at 1
- My plans to delay my period for Summerfolk seem to be thwarted
- Cramps f*cking suck
- I have no advil on me
- I like making maps and yet I often drag my heels getting started
- My degree is in geography
- Never say to a geography student "Oh, you must want to teach."
- Maybe I would be a teacher if people didn't keep saying that.
- Implications of today being day one? That means day three is Sunday.
- Day three is a monitoring day (ultrasounds - yes plural for Day 3 - and blood work) if I am going to try and get pregnant this cycle.
- Day 3 would be when I start Femara as well, the only hope I have of ovulating it seems.
- I plan on being a few hours away on Sunday listening to folk music, I can't do a Day 3 appointment
- I'm kinda pissed about that
- Not that I think it would work, but it's always worth trying.
- Cramps f*cking hurt.
- Wait, I said that.
Friday, August 19
I am not much of a coffee drinker, love the smell, don't like the taste. But the over sweet hot chocolate (think Timmies) and coffee? Oh I can do that when I need a boost. Problem is, I lose punctuation. Either I get into a work zone and push through a lot of stuff or I spend the day distracted by shinies. I'm waiting for data to run, and while I do, I'll try a list. Then I don't need to worry about punctuation.