Most dreams that lead to walking are reoccurring. The past few years, the dream has been some variation of thinking someone is in the room and I am concerned because I generally sleep naked and I shouldn't be naked with people other than Mr. Lina. The practical solution was to wear pj's if Mr. Lina wasn't coming to bed at the same time as me (he was usually the "other person" since he wasn't there when I went to bed), so far that has worked. But since we came back from Florida, I have woken up almost every night mid dream still believing it's real. Three times I've gone to bed naked and woken up with pj's on (I do remember putting the pj's on but it's pretty fuzzy). All but one dream involve going on a roller coaster (in the exception, I was a waitress trying to remember multiple tables orders). The ending has shifted over the two weeks, starting with not knowing I was in my own bedroom and now I wake up surprised that Disney knew how to make the ride come back to my bedroom. From that point I get stressed trying to figure out how I got to the ride naked (or how to get off the ride), which leads to me sneakily sleep walking to my cupboard (or laundry pile last night) for pj's. I put on the pj's and I fall back asleep fairly quickly. I don't lose a lot of sleep over these dreams but I don't like waking up feeling stressed and confused. The practical solution will be to wear pj's for a while to stop the walking (although not the dreaming because I don't always walk), but it does hint to other issues.
In short, something is on my mind. Something is bothering me. I don't do this when I'm not stressed and over thinking something.
So what could it be...
- Infertility treatments are looming, I know I'm feeling a little unsure in my decision to take Humira.
- Which reminds me, the sono/blood work I thought were booked for Saturday? We went to the clinic to find out it is for NEXT Saturday. And when I got home I remembered there was paperwork for me to sign/pick up that I forgot to ask for. Sigh.
- It's our last cycle and as much as I am good with that, it doesn't mean it's all butterflies and rainbows.
- Performance review time is starting at work. I know my manager will give me a good review but I tend to think critically of myself and don't like writing that out.
- I am juggling too many clients at work but part of "too much" ends today and I will be back to one day a week at my employers office rather than one day every 2-3 weeks.
- I really liked Disney and want the rides to continue? As fun as it was, I don't think this is it. I wake up either in line or at the end of the ride, I don't remember fun part of the ride and it's not the same as any of the rides at Disney, maybe the closest is the three seat tube like thing for Space Mountain.
- I am not feeling down like I did a year ago, I know I'm procrastinating horribly at work and hiding from reality in games/books so things aren't perfect, but I know I am in a better mental state than I have been.