- .5m of an Aboriginal themed print in red
- .5m of the same print in blue
- .5m of a fabric that is not what she wants but it had dice and was on clearance
- 4m silk noil - black
- 4m silk noil - red
- 4m silk noil - beige
- 2m cotton poplin
- 2m black knit interfacing
- 3m silk noil - royal purple, not as blue as in the picture
- 3m silk cotton
In my defence...
- All silk noil was $5/m, I blame ElleC. I had to listen to her and buy what I could afford
- Cotton poplin will solve a loose pair of red capris I love but struggle to wear and it was marked down to $7/m.
- Can you ever go wrong with interfacing purchases? It's like thread, you just need it.
- At least, is it ever wrong to buy vaguely decent interfacing? It can go horribly wrong if it's bad product.
- Silk cotton was regularly $25/m down to $6.25/m in the clearance area, it is another colourway of the pink silk cotton I bought a little while ago.
- I know, I haven't used that piece up either.
And in other news, HCG is down to zero. No more tests for me. Next stop seeing my doctor on July 13th. I feel some relief that I don't have to get tested again, but given that I started crying buckets watching the video Oona posted that has nothing to do with babies but my mind just saw an angel, maybe it hurts more than I thought.
I am going to go to the family dinner tonight. I don't know how it's going to go but if it's like Christmas, the build up is worse than the event. I am not beating myself up about it or overly stressed, it seems like it's a good time for our family to be around each other. My middle brother, "Scot", is separating from his wife (again). It seems they are both still in love with each other, but not with the life that the other person wants to live. Things got better after their first separation, but they are heading back in the same direction because they simply don't want the same things in life. It is sad, but I see his point. I'm not the only one going through a rough spot. It was Scot's birthday on Wednesday, I took him out for lunch and I was the first of our family he told. Apparently he tried to tell our parents on the weekend and chickened out. I get that, it's not easy to say sad things even if in the long run this is to make him happy. So, I'll just tell myself I'm going to support him and take Mom some fabric. The rest, well, wine will cover the rest.