- Went to get that warm beverage and got swarmed with people. Apparently my day is full of work now.
- Running is going okay. Mr. Lina has a faster gait than me which leaves me either pushing too hard or him wondering where I went.
- We're going to get new shoes for me tonight because I don't think mine are doing me any favours. They never really felt right for my feet.
- Mr. Lina is doing quite well with the weight loss competition. The people who are starving themselves are not losing weight anymore (surprise, surprise) and he is losing about 2-3lbs a week. He's not in the lead but he's feeling good about it and that's important to me.
- We had a guest with us this week. A friend of the musician we'll be hosting next week was taking an art class in the area. She was awesome and a good guest.
- I spent a little time in my sewing room on Wednesday tidying it up. I need a little more elbow room for it to be a productive space again.
- I was showing our guest some fabric and the Sewaholic Alma and Cambie patterns, I think the two pieces of fabric I bought in Montreal will work for each pattern.
- A-line Cambie in big black polka dots with a cream background? The fabric is too heavy for all the gathering of the full skirt but I think it will be great in the A-line version.
- With a black shirt underneath and black tights it would wear in winter well.
- This weekend is about filming. Tonight is set up and prep for filming tomorrow.
- I'm in charge of "craft services" aka food for about 10 people.
- I keep hearing it like "Kraft services" like all the food should be Cheeze Whiz, bbq sauce and Miracle Whip.
- Hmm, I can't eat any of those products as they all contain mustard. We'll have to stick to Jello, Philadelphia cream cheese and Kraft peanut butter. ;)
- I'm going to take my crochet with me this time so I can be quiet and productive.
- Dinner (roast chicken) is going into a slow cooker so it can cook quietly too.
- Hopefully they get it all done on Saturday. After having a guest from Monday evening until this morning and sleeping over for filming tonight, I want to be home alone for a while on Sunday. I need some snuggle time with Mr. Lina.
- I hate 9am meetings.
- I generally get to work somewhere between 8:50 and 9:20. My employer is not too fussed as long as I arrive before 9:30 and get my work done.
- Somehow, knowing I need to be there for 9 makes it that much harder to get there for 9.
- Looks like I'm going to be doing some training in late October. 3 hours with a client that is not one of my regulars. I'm looking forward to it.
- I think I'd rather talk about what I do than do it.
Friday, September 21
Time to sit down with some caffeine of some sort and put a few thoughts together...