Yep, it's that time of year again, another year has passed. Did you know I started kindergarten on my birthday? I was so excited, school was going to be awesome. How much better could a birthday be than starting school? And then I was told you could bring in a bag of cookies on your birthday. But it WAS my birthday and I didn't have ANY cookies.
It's okay, we evened things out by taking cookies on the last day of school which happened to be when my youngest brother was born.
Anyhoo... today is full of cookies for not-5-year-old me. :)
- My house is listing today, the sign should be in the yard when I get home.
- It really does look good. I'm quite pleased with our efforts.
- We'll be going out for dinner tonight, my favorite seafood place, Lucy's
- Hopefully people will be looking at the house while we're eating :)
- I am at work but you know, that just means more people get to say happy birthday to me
- Although really, Facebook is kind of exploding with birthday wishes
- I am having an "I look fabulous" kind of day.
I will leave you with the short video that my team mate in Quebec sent me.