Pages

Friday, June 21

YOU ROCK!

Keep those good thoughts coming, folks.  It's working.

I doubled.  MORE than doubled.

I had the nurse (one of my favourites) repeat the number twice.  I repeated it 3 times, and I still can't be sure I'm remembering the thrid digit right.  I'm just in shock.

147

Even if I''ve got the 7 wrong, 140 is more than doubling.  MORE than doubling. (EDIT - the clinic called again to check in with me - I tell you they love me - and I was remembering correctly.)

The nurse said all the progesterone supplements can make me cramp, the blood, while red, has always been dark - not fresh pink blood.  I can kind of mentally dismiss the blood, but the cramping is a whole lot harder to deal with.

So, next steps?
  • All medications continue
  • When I get home I'll take a 4th Humira injection
  • Tuesday I go for intralipids again
  • Next hurdle is my 6 week ultrasound - July 8th.
Technically my 6th week is on the 5th, but we'll be in Manitoba.  They are fine with pushing that test back by 3 days.  Mind you, it's a lot of days between now and then, so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

I'm still stunned.

16 comments:

  1. Keep it up sweetie!! I'm still sending my prayers, good vibes, and all that your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Good vibes still at you! Just rest and relax to the best of your ability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of rest and relax - I'm averaging 2 naps a day thanks to the prometrium.

      Delete
  3. Awesome. Congrats. Keep on incubating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoooo!! More positive thoughts, prayers and good vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The burnt offering are working. I will continue.

    seriously, wow, what great news. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you make me laugh. Maybe burnt offerings is what I was missing. :D

      Delete
  6. Awesome news to hear! Keep trucking forward girl you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I was cramping the entire 1st trimester when I was preggers, every day I felt like I was going to get my period any minute, and Wolfie turned out fine. Don't let the cramping bother you, some of us are just crampy... Keep on doubling those hormones lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I read this, and it's hard to believe just because it's never been good for me. I'm still having cramping off and on, it's reassuring to read of a good outcome. Thank you.

      Delete
  8. Woot woot!
    Keep that lil bun bakin'!
    Wishing you all the best. I'm heading out there in August. Hope you'll be around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good. I'll post another update soon.
      I will be around in August, can't wait to see you! The weekend of Summerfolk, the 17-18 is the only weekend I know I have plans. I'd still be able to do something mid-week in the evening if that's the weekend that you're here.

      Delete
  9. Oh, damn, I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you. XXXXXXXXXXXX see?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love to have a two way conversation. I seem to be getting a lot of spam from anonymous users and am turning off the ability to comment that way. I really would like to hear from you so if you do want to add your two cents without an OpenId, email me at seraphinalina at gmail dot com.