Sadly, my finger slipped and I deleted quite a few of your comments, but I'd like to address a few of that are still in my
- I don't believe I need assistance to run solo ads correctly. I'll have to give your course a pass.
- I am afraid I will not be helpful in your quest for information on internet dating. I met Mr. Lina the old fashioned way - drunk at a bar.
- I am glad you are into talking about girls. I suppose I do write from a female point of view and generally about women's clothing because I don't sew much for the men in my life.
- Perhaps you need to visit more blogs as I certainly would not cover your interest in beat making software.
- You must be a writer. I understand you have a guide to seduction and must be working on volume two because you are also looking for seduction tips. I will consider this as a possible future topic, but given that Mr. Lina reads this from time to time, I don't want to tip my hand.
- Thank you for the compliments on the information I shared. I'm not quite sure what it is that you found so valuable but I suspect it did not relate to grammar. I will try my best to "stay us informed like this".
- You must have such varied interests. So often your comments and web site do not seem related at all.
- No, I do not share your interest in a 21 day sugar detox.
- Your offer to cross promote and guest post confuses me. I don't think we cover the same topics as your web site seems to be about heartburn. I'm flattered, but I really don't know much about heartburn.
- There is a comment that starts with "It's an amazing paragraph", I'm sorry, what is the amazing paragraph? I understand it is designed for "all the internet peoples", and perhaps I am considered one of them, but I still don't know what paragraph you are talking about.