That said, I am in a good mood. Here are some things that make me happy today.
- Tiramisu arrived! It was wonderful to see the package on the dining room table and know what was inside.
- It is Friday, that is enough to make me happy.
- My drive to work was awesome, 38 minutes from driveway to parking lot is a record for this client.
- We have no plans tonight, I can have a glass of wine and relax.
- We have no plans on Sunday, I think we'll spend part of the day getting our Christmas tree.
- Yesterday, someone noticed me babbling a bit and asked if I had coffee. I mentioned this to Mr. Lina this morning. He lamented that I've become a little more adjusted to caffeine and rarely sound like a little kid explaining a day at an amusement park to her grandparents. It made me giggle when he mimicked the little kid (including puking after too much funnel cake and rides). It's not often I'm laughing that early when I feel so tired.
- I've signed up for Rdio and am now listening to music at work.
- I love Jamiroquai. I know it, but sometimes I get listening to a lot of folk/independent music and time passes without listening to Jamiroquai and when I listen again, it's like falling in love all over again. I almost caught myself singing along yesterday (not a wise choice in cubicle-ville), I love how it makes me feel.