We might have kids before July.
My heart is exploding and I can't sit still.
Many, many, many things will be happening over the next 6 weeks.
- Assembling a book about us to "sell" us to the kids
- Visits with the kids in their current home
- A weekend respite visit for their current foster family
- Our last training session
- Meetings with their therapist
- Hearing the results of psychological assessments that have recently been completed
- A whole lot of child bedroom furniture being assembled (keep in mind, we're starting from scratch not knowing how old the kids would be)
It all feels so right and terrifying at the same time.
I'm going to be a mom.
I'm going to have daughters.
I don't have the words, I really don't.