- Had someone come and clean my house.
- I can pack or clean, not both.
- Best money I've spent in a long time, selling the house now seems feasible.
- I had no idea how many patterns I actually had.
- The box I thought might be half full of patterns and have space for notions was overflowing.
- Real estate agent says houses in my area sell on average in 14 days, many sell in 4 days.
- We're going to buy the house we want, have a 75-90 day close, then list our house.
- We looked at 4 houses last week, they were all good but not quite right for us.
- Side rant on floor plans. How can a house can have 1,000 sq ft more than my house and I am not sure where I'd fit some of my furniture? Why would two of three bedrooms need walk in closets? And come to think of it, the second closet touches the third bedroom wall, they could have made smaller (yet still walk in - yes it's that big but perhaps too narrow for a 4th bedroom) closets for both rooms.
- Still haven't bought a car, but we've narrowed down what we're looking for. We set aside Sunday to look at cars and then found out the dealerships that we wanted to go to were closed. Oops.
- So we had my parents, brother, SIL and nephew over for dinner instead of looking at cars. It all worked out well, nice impromptu dinner party.
- We've gone to two 40th birthday parties in two weeks. Those milestone years are just one party after another, and you find out which friends are a year older than you. :)
- I've also had strep throat. I thought I had a cold courtesy of my two sick co-workers. Clearly I'm not a doctor.
- Lots of time with Mr. Lina.
It is going to be different, not to say bad, just different. We are appreciating the good parts of being a couple at the moment, the benefits of our current home, and it's like that new relationship excitement over the changes to come.